viernes, 27 de marzo de 2009

Welcome to the story of American Punch

Hello Mighty Reader!
You might know me as adis! author of a few comics here and there, and I've gotta say, I've had an itch for a very long time. I've wanted to tell a story, different from the ones I usually tell, this one using nothing more than those little things people scribble, whatcha call 'em? letters?
So, I've decided to bring this story to you, the story of Ana Cervantes and American Punch. Every month, like with almost all superheroic tales, there will be a new installment, and the previous chapter for free!
Hopefully, you will give our story here a chance, you won't regret it, I promise, there's action, adventure, romance, fantasy, family, international intrigue and teenagers! Hope you enjoy it, and see you throughout the week.
Avanti!
-adis!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario